星期四, 6月 04, 2009

Just arrived at CMI UIUC

After taking a short flight from D.C. to BWI and transferred at Chicago, I arrived UIUC yesterday.
CMI Willard airport is local one and is owned and managed by University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
From UIUC_20090612

From UIUC_20090612

From UIUC_20090612

Ming-che picked me up at 14:30 and showed me some places for shopping glocery. He also told me how to take bus in local area. Ming-che is so kind and so patient to help me adapt this new environment.
When moving into the house subleased from a student posting it on the UIUC TSA website, I found this is a cheap place to live;however, I have to endure something, such as poor housing management, no mail pick-up for residence, poor utilities...etc. It's jsut kind of trade off.

Moreover, I went to National City Bank to open accounts. Without bank accouts I couldn't banking in a easy way. I got two accouts and am supposely to have a debit card 10 days later.

Also I went to IEI to register my language program and I have to visit IEI office several times in the following days.

沒有留言: